we are a community of peers embracing recovery
recovery is possible
Recovery Institute of Southwest Michigan is a peer run and peer delivered non-profit service organization, meaning we employ people with lived mental health and substance use experience. Here at the Recovery Institute of Southwest Michigan, we...
- advance wellness and recovery.
- offer personalized support.
- value individual choice and self-determination.
- foster living in recovery through example.
- give hope where there may be little or none.
- know that recovery brings about meaningful change in lifestyle and habits.
- believe that recovery is transformational, and brings about happiness and fulfillment.